All patrons of the Festival are subject to metal detector search and bag search upon entry. The following items are not allowed at the Festival:
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Tables or chairs
- Non-Festival food or drink (in compliance with Ventura County Environmental Health)
- Boom boxes, megaphones, or other speak amplification systems
- Skateboards, bicycles, skates, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (except motorized wheelchairs)
- Ice chests or coolers
- Banners or signs
- No pets are allowed except for service animals. (Read the Hueneme Beach Festival Pet Policy)
- Any items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Festival staff will be refused.
The Festival will follow all health and safety protocols from Ventura County Public Health and the CDC at the time of the event, including those related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Festival's fenced-in grounds are a smoke-free environment.
The event is handicapped accessible. No wheelchair rentals are available.
Strollers are permitted but can present challenges when navigating the parking area with grass, sand, and dirt pathways.
Respectful of the artisans showcasing their original works, photography of Arts & Crafts vendors is prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages are served only to those 21 years of age or older.
Carnival tickets are available for purchase on-site at ticket booths with cash or credit card. ATMs are available on site.
Parking at designated lots is $10. No overnight parking is available.
Cannabis sales must be fulfilled offsite at Oceanview Pavilion (575 E Surfside Dr, Port Hueneme, CA 93041)